Enter the November Photo Contest
Entries will be accepted between November 1 and November 14 at 5pm. To enter the contest, email 1 photo to the contest administrator, Zia Fukuda at email@example.com .
Photo must have been taken in Oregon in September, October, or November 2019. Please include the species name, location, date the photo was taken, and your name and email address.
Photo Contest Winners
January – August 2019
- Contest submissions must be of wild birds only and while minor editing to crop or adjust lighting are acceptable, photographs with major modifications to the subject or background, or photo montages, will be rejected by the contest moderator, whose decision is final.
- You do not need to be an OBA member to submit a photo in the contest.
- You do not need to be an OBA member to vote in the contest.
- Submission period for photos will be the first two weeks of every month, and must be received by our Contest Coordinator by 5 pm on the 14th day. Submitted photos will then be posted here for people to vote on.
- Once the voting is completed, the winning photo will be displayed as our website home-page image for the following month.
- When you submit a photo to the photo contest, you agree to allow OBA to display your photo on the OBA website.
- Photographers may only submit one photo per contest (monthly).
- Voters may only vote for one photo per contest (monthly).
- Photo must have been taken in Oregon and within the current month or two months prior. For example, only photos from March, April, and May will be accepted for May’s contest.
- Please include the species name, location, date the photo was taken, and your name and email address.