Membership in OBA brings you:
- Oregon Birds, OBA’s biannual journal with news updates, status and identification of Oregon’s birds, stories about birding, and photos of rare Oregon birds.
- Annual Meetings held at some of Oregon’s top birding spots, including keynote speakers and local birding.
- Field Trips for OBA members led by expert birders at locations all around Oregon.
- An active role in the conservation of Oregon birds and habitats through projects funded and sponsored by the OBA.
Annual Membership Fees:
$21 21 and under
Two Ways to Join (or Renew)
1) Use our PayPal option
After you choose the type of membership and click “Buy Now” you will have the opportunity to enter a quantity. Enter the number of years you wish to renew, up to three (3) years.
2) Print the membership application and send it with your payment to:
PO Box 675
Lincoln City, OR 97367-0675
To make a tax-deductible contribution to OBA, please visit our Donations page. The Oregon Birding Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal ID #93-0770831. Donations that exceed base membership dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To change your address, please send an email to our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org