Membership in OBA brings you:
- Oregon Birds, OBA’s biannual journal with news updates, status and identification of Oregon’s birds, stories about birding, and photos of rare Oregon birds.
- Annual Meetings held at some of Oregon’s top birding spots, including keynote speakers and local birding.
- Field Trips for OBA members led by expert birders at locations all around Oregon.
- An active role in the conservation of Oregon birds and habitats through projects funded and sponsored by the OBA.
Annual (Calendar Year*) Membership Fees:
$21 21 and under
Two Ways to Join (or Renew)
1) Use our PayPal option
2) Print the membership application and send it with your payment to:
PO Box 675
Lincoln City, OR 97367-0675
To make a tax-deductible contribution to OBA, please visit our Donations page. The Oregon Birding Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Federal ID #93-0770831. Donations that exceed base membership dues are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To change your address, please send an email to our membership coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
*IMPORTANT NOTE: OBA memberships are calendar-year, that is, all memberships expire on December 31st. Applications received between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31 will start immediately and expire on Dec. 31 of the following year – but you will only receive Oregon Birds journal during the following year.